Buy a Shirt, Reveal Your True Identity
The Kansas City Clothing Co. in partnership with KC’s Supporting Kids Foundation (SKF) has created, SUPERHEROES OF KC, a limited edition t-shirt line aimed to reveal the heroes among us. Throughout September, Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month, a portion of the proceeds of every t-shirt go to local families afflicted with the disease. Reveal your identity and get your KC Superheroes shirt.
Support for KC Families Facing Pediatric Cancer
Nobody budgets for cancer. That’s the idea that sets SKF apart from the majority of cancer organizations, which focus on research and cures. SKF supports cancer families right here in our community. The Kansas City Clothing Company is honored to partner with SKF and support these families.
Annie Noll, mom to four-year old neuroblastoma patient, Jonah, said she left her full-time advertising job to be with Jonah during his three-year treatment plan while her husband worked.
SKF pays for things such as utility bills, rent, mortgage, flights/lodging when a child needs specialized treatment outside the KC area, specialized medical equipment, and in the most unfortunate cases, has helped families afford a funeral for their child.
Join us in supporting Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month
- September 2: Launch Party - First Friday’s at Silver Screen Salon
- September 9: Supporting Kids Foundation Gala
- September 15: Superhero Pop-up Shop at Lululemon
Check out The Kansas City Clothing Co. at these places starting September 1st:
- The Bunker: 4056 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Houndstooth: 507 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64106
- The Middle KC: 109 Main Street, Parkville, MO 64152
- Made In Kansas City: Three Locations
- Briarcliff - 4155 N. Mulberry Drive, Kansas City, MO 64116
- Corinth - 8231 Corinth Mall, Prairie Village, KS 66208
- Prairie Fire - 5501 W 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223
Let’s go be heroes!